Jan 23, 2013

My NOT-TO-DO list for 2013

They call it a "New" Year. But despite that, every 1st of January gives me a deja vu, mainly because of the people talking about New Year Resolutions and how they never last.
Lets face it, not more than 1% of New Year Resolutions last beyond 3rd January (okay, i confess. I made that up).

So this year, I decided to make a list of things NOT to do in 2013. Here goes:

1. Do not stay in Delhi for more than 200 days. TRAVEL!

2. Do not let anything remain the same. I love change. Monotony disturbs me.

3. Do not say things you do not mean, "Lets meet soon", being a classic example.

4. Do not spend TOO much time in front of the computer or TV. Read more!

And one last thing,

5. Do NOT STOP BLOGGING!



Inspired by PeaBee's My 2013 To Do List

No comments: